Thursday, October 16, 2008

My New Blog!



I am so excited to start my new blog!!! Heather had to walk me through each step. I hope I can continue blogging once she leaves me on my own. :) I can't wait to be able to keep a record of all of the amazing journeys we embark on!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

welcome to the blog world Kelly! gotta start posting all those great pics now:)

The Hilemans said...

yay! love the look of your blog! we need to get together soon - it seems like ages since I've seen anyone!

anthonyandbeth said...

can't wait to see more! welcome to the addicting world of blogging! :)

Sherri said...

Yea - glad you've joined the bloggosphere. Would love to hear more about the title - is there another C I don't know about?

Janet said...

How exciting to see you joining this blog world! Looking forward to seeing future postings!

KR said...

I'm wondering the same thing about the cryptic blog title???! Do tell!!!