We went to the dr. for my weekly check up. They did an ultrasound to see how big Carter was getting. During the ultrasound they noticed that my amniotic fluid was low. The doctor was concerned about this so he decided that we needed to head over to the hospital. I wanted to go home first and get my bags and take a shower.
After saying good-bye to the kiddos and having a shower we headed over to the hospital. For a long time I felt great just having contractions here and there. I was even able to use the computer and watch a movie. Then they decided to speed things up by breaking my water and giving me more meds. to increase contractions. Wow! They started coming on super strong. I was begging for my epidural. The epidural is a miracle!!! Soon after the epidural is when Carter decided to make his entry. He scooted down so fast that his heart rate dropped and Dr. was nervous to get him out quickly. She and my nurse did a great job. He was born at 7:09 weighing a surprising 7.15. He was healthy and beautiful. I thought he looked a lot like Caden. Carter, we love you so much!!!
We had so many visitors in the hospital including proud big sister and big brother. They were so happy to see their new baby brother. They held him and gave him lots of kisses. The three C's are now complete!!!
1 comment:
What sweet pictures and such a wonderful feeling, I'm sure, to have all three C's here and healthy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment