The day after Christmas we went to have dinner with MawMaw.E and uncle Tommy. MawMaw was very sick so we had to spend a lot of time in her room. I feel so blessed that we were able to go there and let her see the kids open her gifts. We had fun eating dinner and playing games. I have always been so close to my MawMaw's. I feel so blessed that my children are able to know and love them too!!!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Christmas @ MawMaw.E's
The day after Christmas we went to have dinner with MawMaw.E and uncle Tommy. MawMaw was very sick so we had to spend a lot of time in her room. I feel so blessed that we were able to go there and let her see the kids open her gifts. We had fun eating dinner and playing games. I have always been so close to my MawMaw's. I feel so blessed that my children are able to know and love them too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment