I really can't believe my little baby is now "1"!! This year has gone by so fast.
Carter,
You have been a delight!!! You were very calm and easy in my belly and you have been that way as a baby. You are very patient and goes with the flow! You love to see what the other kids are doing and laugh at them. You are crawling and eating whatever you choose. My favorite thing is to rock and cuddle at night. You are so sweet and would cuddle forever if I would let you. You are not a good sleeper but that is ok because I love holding you and can't do it a lot during the day! :)
Your 1st birthday party was at chick-fil-a and you had so much fun eating nuggets and cake. You got really messy with your cupcakes! We had to clean you off in the sink!!!
We had another party at home for you with all of your family. It was a lot of fun!!!
I love you sweet baby!!!
:) Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment