I am a stay at home mom to four wonderful children and married to my best friend. I am enjoying a journey of homeschooling while also juggling a toddler and a baby.
God has blessed me with a wonderful family and great friends.
Charlotte is our baby on the way. We're looking forward to meeting her very soon.
Carter is our almost three year old who loves to turn anything into a weapon. He is also the one who will give out tons of kisses and hugs.
Caroline is my five year old mama's helper who can't wait to be a missionary. She loves singing and dancing. She is so excited about having a baby sister to take care of.
Caden is my serious seven year old who loves to ask questions and learn about nature.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Caden on the swings - he looks so excited!
Post a Comment