Caroline was able to go to Awanas this year!!! She was so excited to be a Cubbie. I am so blessed to be able to be her teacher this year. I get to see how excited she gets when she sings her cubbie songs and learns so much about Jesus!! Awanas is an awesome program and I am so glad that Caden is a Sparky and loving it too! My kids are very blessed to be able to participate in this club!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
We have a new Cubbie now!!!
Caroline was able to go to Awanas this year!!! She was so excited to be a Cubbie. I am so blessed to be able to be her teacher this year. I get to see how excited she gets when she sings her cubbie songs and learns so much about Jesus!! Awanas is an awesome program and I am so glad that Caden is a Sparky and loving it too! My kids are very blessed to be able to participate in this club!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment